Flanged Gate Valve (Z40H)
1. Design by API Spec. 6D and API 600
2. Valves tested by API Spec. 6D and API 598
3. Face to Face by API Spec. 6D and ANSI B16.10
4. RF flanged ends by ANSI B16.5 and MSS SP-44
5. Butt-Welding ends by ASME B16.25
1. Design and Manufacture: ANSIB16.34, API600 API6D, API603, BS1414
2. Face to face(end to end): ANSIB16.10, API6D
3. Flanged connection: 2"~24"to ANSIB16.5, 22", 26"~36"to MSS-SP-44 to API605 on Request
4. Test and inspection: API598, API6D
5. Butt welded end: ANSIB16.5
A. Anti-friction ball thrust bearing: Reduces friction between mating parts to ensure smooth operation
B. Grub screw: Secures yoke nut in the bonnet
C. Grease nipple: Supplies lubricant to the mating part
1. Outside screw rising stem rising handwheel construction threads are away from fluids and easy to lubricate.
2. Body and bonnet made from high quality casting with liberal sections.
3. Seatring screwed into the body are replaceable.
4. Back seatring features facilitate repacking of the stuffing box on line with valve in fully open position.
5. Swinging eye bolts facilitate easy access to the stuffing box.
6. Plug type disc designed to give leak tight seatring over a long period of in built wear life.
7. Stellite seatring and disc can also be offered on special request.
8. The valves of higher pressure and bigger sizes are provided with thrust bearings and also with gear drive arrangements and flange also can be offered for different standards.